View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my buddy kena virus

Exposed what?? Based on your post below as well as your post in HML thread, looks like u are not only a dumbo but also too straight forward. U failed to learn time and again ... anyway just like your other dumbo buddy, korean you are too old to learn. Even that BG fella does not recognize u as his buddy even though u tried to regard him as one the last time. He might changed his mind now seeing such an old pathetic fogey like u .... Hahaha!

Let me give u a chance to redeem your credibility since U said all my FRs are fake, just pick 1-2 of my FRs and indicate specifically what is/are fake. If my FR are really fake, I don't think it would be very difficult for u to identify.

Btw the one who truthly provides fake FR on whores and wrong intel is none other than your dumbo mate, korean. Simply because all that he knows about whores and me are nothing but hearsay!

I believe the real puppies are Comm, rawall, korean and you who loved to check on my profile page for umpteem times like a dogs following their owners until I exposed u clowns publicly. Hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Poor dog. Has to follow me to bark. Don't get too sore after being exposed.
Just stop writing fake FR and ask favor from OKT and WLs and you will be ok.

Since you are so pathetic, why not start a crowdfunding and we'll give you some money to relieve yourself. Keep fapping will cause issue in the long run.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-02-2017 at 12:19 AM.