View Single Post
Old 30-10-2003, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by B4RSK
Once I know a KTV girl in Beijing who didn't agree to follow me back the first time. After dating her out for a few times (note, still paid her tip), she went back with me one eveing. When I offered her more than normal tip, she refused and was in fact quite upset. Saying she didn't do this for money. At that time, I was quite ashamed of myself.

Then, with a couple more outings (tip still applied), she said she needed a computer and asked me to sponsor her 6,000RMB.

You draw your own conclusion. For me, it is very clear now that KTV girls are there to make money.
What u mentioned sound very familiar.....

I will smell something fisy when they do not want any money. Then they will come with ....mobile phone not working properly, saw a nice hand bag she like, need to pay rent, parent sick, house need renovation etc..... A whole lot of shits...depending on who u met....

Knn...in the end sure pay more than if we will to pay on a "case by case" basis......

I have learned from experience and from what I seen happen to my friends....."free things alway turn out to be more expensive".

But of course we may get the GF treatment......but defintely it will comes with a price. Sooner or later they will open their mouth....