View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I visited Som Haven last week, After learning about BJ bar in Bangkok. Apon reaching the entrance, I was already half disappointed as the grade is bad to average. One of the few average ones was a SYT with a sad face. Did not choose her as worried she was forced to work and could be underage. Went in an immediately a lady attended to me. Ordered a beer and chose the same girl. No hassle of choosing since no pretty ones. Went to this room with a long bench and basin. She requested me to remove my pant to wash my cock at the basin. I asked her to remove the clothing but she suggested not to. She said her breast too small and could affect my mood. I trusted her as her chests was quite flat. Blow job was quite good but was disappointed because she paused when I came into her mouth. I will not return because I felt that the overall experience is like only 50% of massage Pal our. Damage is 1000b plus beer and tips.
went there, lol same same...only had 1 young-er one but played hp ignored customer, choose the one who greeted me...milf not syt.

bought drink n went up straight, room abit smelly, bj ok...continuous fast furious but no pain n she no complained even tho took a while to make me cum, could grab boobies but she said later tipped her.

overall ok, friendly milf, bj ok, dated room, mostly dino, spent 1k total (drink+bj+tip).