Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
hey bro sass, i back with two sour plum between my leg. the girls in hunan swa koo. i can make money by selling lactacid there. thanks for helping out. the cost of the ladies is 2600 bht book out.the girl in the tank, the dancers and anyone else can get. either you have a fast tonque or a lot of time to spend in there with $$$$$$$$$$$$. go to kosomo on fri and sat, power lah. here you can try to chat them up if you speak thai or you might end up with katoey. be careful and you can have lot of fun. btw it's raining season now don't expect a tan except qt. sanook
sour plums - what did they do to ya?

and what would lactacid do for that? Must learn something new here.

Thought you went to see and service or be served by that changna lady from the kampong?

Kosomo sounds interesting - will check it out when I have time to.

By the way, I did go to the U-Turn place and missed seeing the nung thing. Damm place does not start to have people till midnight too - where the hell are these nungs before then? JC area I presume?

Do you have a mobile number to dial to shorten the process? PM me if you do - thanks. I get someone to speak viet to her!