Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

Bro Kongsamiya

Bad news, remember the gal that I pick up on Karama Karaoke?
She is on my bed sleeping while I am in the office now.
Kanna stick from 23rd until now.
So she broke my principle of not doing the same gal twice….sigh…..

Name: Mao Mao
Height: 1.56m
Weight: 43kg
Body: 34C 24 35, big and juicy, pink nipples.
BBBJ: She said she never done that.
FJ: 8/10
Damages: 1st night, 800Dhs. 2nd night haven’t give her yet since she is soundly sleeping on my bed.

Facts not friction:

Called Bro Kongsamiya on 23rd after I saw his posting. Although he is busy but since it is me who call him, he agreed to come out for a drink.

So the hunting begins with place for a drink, went to Hard Rock Dubai..too crowded so we left. Went to the pub nearby but also crowded. Went to Long bar and still crowded. Give up and go for some snacks at TGIF at Mall of Emirates. Finally decided to go to Karama Karaoke since we have not been there yet.

While waiting for the gals inside the Karaoke, we start to sing but the sound system is too fcukup. Finally 2 gals appeared. One is dan dan who seat with me and the other mao mao who sit with Bro Kongsamiya.

The usual happened in the karaoke room, just singing and talk talk inside. No hanky panky thing. Finally it is almost time to go so I ask the gal seating (Dan Dan) with me the whole night whether she is interested to go back with me. She said that her aunty came so she can’t. I was thinking why this is happened to me twice. The last time, Bro Kongsamiya’s introduce a gal ( Yang Yang. See my previous FR) also give me excuses. Since Bro Kongsamiya did not want to bring the gal seating with him, I ask her (Mao Mao) whether she wants to come with me. She agreed and off we go.

Back to my apartment, while chit chatting, she told me that she and Dan Dan had actually turned back to the Karaoke for us. Dan Dan had just have done with another customer before she gone back to the Karaoke to meet me. So Mao Mao was quite shock when I asked her to follow me back home. Mao Mao said that she had also left the Karaoke since she thought that there will be no more customers coming. Bro Kongsamiya and I reached the Karaoke quite late about 12 midnight.

Enough of the talk talk no action, action starts…………..

I started to kiss her but she did not respond back which later she told me that she don’t kiss customers, how true, I don’t know……..

Slowly removed her blouse and pants…revealing her snow white body…wow…she has a pair of C+ boobs with very nice pink nipples……
She also has a tattoo of a flower on her stomach…very tempting……
Lick and softly suck her nipples and she started to moan……
Slowly removed her bra and panty and her neatly shaved private hair start to make my didi stand……
Gently playing her cunt……insert my finger into her hole and she start to moan loudly……so afraid that the neighbors might hear her so it is almost 3am……press up hard and try to find her G spot……she starts to shiver and whole body start to move…her moan gets louder and louder…….cover her mouth with my lips and she response back with hard wet kisses…..our tongues got into real hard action and my finger start to move fast and furious…….
She is enjoying so much that she accepted my 2nd and 3rd fingers into her hole while my middle finger touching her G spot and 2 other fingers moving ups and downs………
When she almost cum, I retrieved my kiss and fingers….there will a 2 seconds standstill, she was quite shock and start to ‘sa jiao’…saying I am very bad…..
Since my didi can’t wait anymore, I insert into her and start to bonk her……
While bonking her, her legs start to move about and finally I realized that her legs had to be lay flat and it is this position that she will cum. Since I know that is the position she needs, I start to bonk her real hard until she cumed. It is a pleasant view when you see the flower tattoo moving while bonking her. Turned her over and start to do her doggie…..she cumed again but I have problem cum myself….either I am too excited or I am getting gold….sigh…

We proceed to bath although I have not ejaculated. Playing her tits make my didi hard again. Lift up her left leg and insert her. Bonking her so hard and at the last second, pull didi out and spread all my discharge on her face……
After we clean up, it is almost 8am and I need to go back office to settle some issues, she said she will wait for me in the apartment. Since I am in a hurry, I let her stay thinking that I will get rid of her yesterday night…….

But and always but…..that didn’t happen…got into another long session with her last night……….

So I haven’t sleep for the past 72 hours and in office working while writing this FR……………

Will it be another long session tonight??????..........