Old 07-12-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Graffiti168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sao Paolo, Brazil

Just came back from a short trip to Sao Paulo. It was my first time in Brazil.

Visited Clinica Tangara Thursday afternoon. About 12 women presented themselves to me. One of the things I liked was how they came one at a time, said their name and gave a light kiss on the cheek. Unfortunately I only found a couple of them attractive enough. And all of them had visible and large tattoos. 1 hr for 170brl. I don’t speak a word of Portuguese so communicated with Google Translate and hand gestures. Light kissing, cuddling and uncovered bj. Otherwise standard service. Gave 50brl tip afterwards. As I was finishing paying the house before leaving I saw her introducing herself to other clients in the waiting room. Will not repeat.

Early Saturday evening I visited Scandallo. 150brl entry/min spend and 200brl/hr for room. Negotiate fee with the girls individually. I believe the current rate is about 5-600brl/hr. There were about 60 girls and 5-10 of them were 9+. After walking into the lounge area I had no clue what to do. It must have been pretty obvious because the manager soon introduced himself to me and gave me a quick intro of the place. He asked one of the girls over and introduced us. Fortunately she was gorgeous. Very pretty face, petite and cute figure. She spoke a little English. She accompanied to to the restaurant to eat and we got to know each other a bit. After dinner she inquired if I wanted to go upstairs. Hell yes!

She asked for 1000 and we settled on 700. It was a little more than what I wanted to pay but she was worth it. Uncovered bj, kissing, cuddling and playful. Lot’s of eye contact. Multiple positions. I actually came twice. I can’t recall ever coming twice in one hour before. We actually went a little over time as I had to pay an additional 35brl for the room afterwards. As we were walking back I asked if she would like to meet up tomorrow afternoon for lunch and she said yes. Scandallo is closed on Sundays.

We spent almost 6 hours together Sun afternoon. Lunch then back to my hotel room. We didn’t discuss $ but I gave her 800 afterwards. She didn’t count it. She travels quite a bit and I’m hoping to meet up with her again in Europe in a few months. I would definitely visit Scandallo again.