View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 11:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Girlfriend trying very hard to make her boyfriend a hero...

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

"There was a fire early this morning (May 29) at a rubbish chute at Pasir Ris Blk 641 Drive 1 at about 6am. My boyfriend, Izzan Mirza who is from SCDF, Pulau Brani Marine Fire Station, was walking to the bus stop to report for duty when he noticed a burning smell. A few passers-by were standing near the fire and my boyfriend told them to stay away from the area. He then rushed to a house nearby and requested for a fire extinguisher to put out the fire before SCDF arrived. I hope my boyfriend will be praised for his good deed and bravery he displayed even before his duty started!" - NurAshiqin

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.