View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Well 1st timer here so please allow my long list of questions...

1.Was trying to find out more about the Cafes in HCMC for my trip in Sept.
Seems to be hitting dead ends probably because Viet is alien to me and I have no idea what is the culture there like. To a coffee drinker like me, I assume cafes are places where people chill over a cup of coffee and deserts with light music, seems like a different concept in Viet where staff/girls can sit with you to chat for a tip.

Can the seniors here advice a few cafe places or areas that i could visit? I know these are the least likely places to get any happy ending but at least I can get my coffee fix for the day

2.Next grey area i have is the districts you guys are mentioning here with massage/beauty places A.K.A tocs or something like that. For solo travellers like me, I dont mind walking to explore, but if each massage session is going to take me 2hrs, I cant really explore much during a trip.

Any recommended places that provide solid massage with ++ besides Le Duyen/Minh Minh Tam/Vien Dong/Hanh Long?

3. The night drinking scene seem alittle less talked about too. Of course with sex as the main objective, what kind of places offers a good setting to view potential pickings/freelancers/working girls?

4. My impression of Vietnam is that sex and 'happy ending' services are cheaper than Thailand.
After reading almost 100 pages of this forum, I came to realise that:
- Massage with ++ ranges from 400k-1.5mil.
- Webgirls/wechat girls ranges from 300k-500k(ST), 700k-1.5m(LT).
- Cafe girls tipping range from 50k-100k(just to chat with you).
- KTV belonging to the higher end range of prices anywhere from 1mil- 5.5mil(for drinks only or with some company)

WHAT I CANT FIND OUT SO FAR IS:
- what are the price range for girls (LT,ST) at pubs/discos/clubs??
- what are the usual time 'permitted' for ST,LT??
- ST is 1 shot obviously, what about LT? Do I need to negotiate beforehand or its a norm for 2shots for example?
- where are the usual places people go to take back girls besides Bui Vien/backpacker area? Again rates range advise is much appreciated.

Thanks for any advise that i might receive in advance. Afterall we are all in this forum for 1 purpose.

Cheers
P.s Sex is just poking and finishing, the process of getting it is what defines the level of satisfaction