Thread: Football Coach
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Football Coach

Our tongues intertwined. She massaged my tongue with hers and our saliva linked. Our lips soft, moist and one.

"What was I doing" I thought.

This was crazy. I pushed back slightly.
And Lilly stepped back yearningly looking at me

"Did I do something wrong coach?" I knew I was going to a bad place in hell for this.

"No" I replied.

With that I grabbed her and threw her on the couch. Her legs flailed in the air and she plopped down on it. I saw her pink jewel again moist and ready. I began to strip off. I wanted that cunt. I NEEDED that cunt. I pulled off my wet t-shirt and my shorts. I hesitated for a second at my boxers.

Lilly sensed the hesitation and spread her legs in front of me. Her hand went to her pussy and started slowly rubbing in circles. I could see the moisture on her fingers and even better, I could smell her engorged pink clit. It smelled like a flower sweet and wild. I needed to taste it. I ripped off my boxers.

"Wow" said Lilly.

I wasn't a big man. I didn't have a huge cock but it was above average and I kept my pubes trim so it made it look bigger. I hadn't fucked in a weeks which made my cock look bigger. Veiny, full of blood, engorged with a bright pink head ready for warmth and comfort from a young nubile tight vagina.

I knelt down in front of her and put my face on her cunt. I inhaled. Sweet elixir. Good god she smelt great. Young pussy is like cocaine to us guys. Once you taste it, you're fucked. I dived. I started swirling on the sides of clit. Licking and avoiding her pussy. She let out a moan that pierced the room. With the soft pitter patter of the rain outside, this condo was now filled with heavy breathing and a soft sensual moans of a young girl. I kissed her around her pussy never touching it. I could feel the warmth radiating from it. The sweet fumes intoxicating. I didn't live her pussy lips.

Anticipation is the best foreplay and I knew she was shuddering waiting for my tongue. I looked up at her from between her legs. My hand had found her way to her supple tit. I was tweaking her nipple and as she looked back at me pleadingly. Her eyes filled with lust and want and small torture. I placed my other hand on her chest, feeling her heart that racing. I smiled and plunged my mouth into her young pussy. I began ravaging. When my tongue touched her pussy lips, Lilly let out a soft moan. She sounded so young but it was the moan of a woman. Her pussy lips were engorged. Pink and bright. And glistening. She tasted wonderful. Salty and sweet. I used my fingers to flip under the pink folds to expose her clit.

Her young pussy was so tight, so perfect, that even my fingers had tension moving those pink folds. I slipped in a finger. She moaned again. I slipped in another finger and then another. One more moan and then another. I placed my mouth on her clit and started licking and vibrating her pussy with my mouth. All the while slipping in my fingers and curling them inside her circling the inside of her labia. I started motioning my fingers in a come hither option, two fingers under her clit and my thumb under my tongue circling and rubbing. She was so moist, so engorged. Her pussy juices and my saliva were one.

Last edited by kiasusam; 26-01-2017 at 08:49 AM.