View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
When I go Batam to buy an apple and pays for it (even at a low price),i am not doing anything not-good. When I go batam to buy an apple and not pay for it,now that's not-good. I still fail to understand why some human still sees prostitution or engaging the service of a prostitute as something dirty, something evil...hehehe...the theory of one kind of rice feeds a hundred,or perhaps thousand kind of man applies. Cultural difference,i guess.

My own illustration ; perhaps one day someone with another perspective might say buying an apple from the Nagoya Hill Mall's Hyper Mart supermarket is a dirty-doing and is a very evil thing to do,hehehe...

( Click to show/hide )
Prostitute aka whore & sexual-service provider are afterall NOT considered as a form of human beings to SOME who engaged their service. They cannot go hungry,they can't feel pain,should have no emotions,& not suppose to be born by mothers. Whereas those who were in other professions other than prostitution & engaged their services were MORE humanly than them?

Ironically,base on almost all the FRs written in sammyboy forum,samster who engaged services from whores who spread their legs willingly for sm quick bucks do demand some level of GFE from them,didn't they? GFE stands for Girlfriend "Feel" Elements. DFK stands for deep french kiss. I see those abbreviation mostly in something called Field Reports aka FR all over the forum.

Buying apples in nagoya hypermart is neither dirty nor evil,those who have such thoughts most probably were.