View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post

I like to know what's the perks for booking under ISOtravel by paying extra $20 when I can always just walk into any g clubs and be issued a sales rep at the doorstep? Will the membership be cheaper? Will I get discounts? Or I will get free bonks if I booked under ISOtravel?

Have anyone booked under ISOtravel and have any reviews? I dun mind paying extra $20 for special services.
Post website and information of another agent??? Are you working under Tony and take commission for doing this?

If this is another way of advertising, please contact mod for advertising fee........or at least join the membership of sbf lah

Any form of advertising in this forum is subjected to advertisement fee.....please don't pretend to fight with him on one hand and yet trying to advertise his service here hor.