My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
MILFYMILKYLOVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellomarsh View Post
First ever MR for me so please be kind 😅

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/shui-er-massage/

Tried her about few weeks ago. Here's a summary:

Location: Convenient, easy to reach from MRT, walkable distance. Definitely discreet.
Looks: 7/10. Not a SYT, more milf-ish. Wasn't quite attracted when first stepped in but her looks grew on me alot.
Boobs: B maybe bordering C. Perfect size for me.
Massage: 6/10 for body massage, 9/10 for nuru. The nuru was simply awesome, the way she rubs her body on you, made me shoot damn fast. Her body massage wasn't quite there, too fast for and could've spent more time.
Language: Conversational English, kept calling me darling in a very sweet way
HJ: 7/10 First shot during nuru damn good, 2nd shot I think she was tired alr so wasn't that good, but still got technique.
Service: 8/10 Very clean room, attached bathroom. She uses a proper massage bed with separate mattress(?) for nuru. Staying alone in the apartment.
GFE: 8/10 Very sweet and she'll keep teasing you

RTM:Not for massage, but definitely for nuru
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvb123 View Post
Tried Una this week.

Language: passable english, she keeps calling me darling which was sweet

Location: Discreet and convenient, very near MRT. Nice room with shower and proper massage bed

Looks: Decent for her age, milfy

Body: a bit chubby but with solid boobs

Nuru: Put in a lot of effort and had lots of slippery fun. Not a big fan of the HJ with nuru though as it's a bit too lubricated to put decent pressure.

Massage: solid effort and good technique but she started to use her phone quite a bit. Even answered a call, although she apologised for it. That was quite sian. She does have a nice heat pad machine that she uses though.

Sensual: nothing to shout about, quite generic

Gfe: perhaps to make up for using her phone she made a decent effort to chit chat, compliment and call me darling. Gave snacks and a drink at the end which was nice.

Rtm: probably not, I really don't like hp usage during the massage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nylon98 View Post
Arranged a meeting yesterday evening, followed the instruction to her place and then..nothing. Texted her, called her, eventually 25min after we supposed to meet she texted me - she's at work??
I guess, this can always happen but at least notify me or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinouster View Post
Did a similar thing to me last year...claimed she had a powerfailure and asked me to come back an hour later.

Best to avoid her
As always I only read the FR after I 'threw money down the drain' AGAIN!! But I wont give up just yet, still looking for that awesome Nuru experience. I totally concurred 'Best to avoid her'. FYI she advert under different names shui-er, Una ,Zara and etc. She operate around P.P area. I'm
so gonna get Zapped!! but bad service should be highlighted for the good of cheongster!