Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 23
stand_98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Some recent visits, I didn’t really dig out their past MRs prior to my visit, just go based on the talk of the day here. All of them stay alone at the time I visited them, not sure after that.

Vivian
http://www.liltigersden.com/vivian/

Face look very similar to pic but face only lol. Stout built like clearly/cassie type, neither tall nor slim with some baby fat. Adorable!

She massage topless and her routine will last a few min then her hand will slide down my butt crack and linger there. I will smack her hand off and the whole thing will repeat again. Okay since she wanna play, I’ll flip over and play.

I think hers is a small B on a young body. Sensual was good, no complain. Fresh young girl usually can get me off easily. Gfe oso good with lotsa hugs and kisses. Must have won many fans under her charm oredi. With her figure, she won’t turn head on the street but overall still a not bad session.

恋儿 Lian-er / BELLA 贝啦
http://mygongzhuwang.com/lian-er/

The attached pic is the closest to her look.
I won’t classified her as SYT, she looks older than advertised.
Very heavy make-up, I think she was trying to cover a mark on her chin.

Massage was ok, she got good strength and technique.
Fair, petite size body with small B boobs. Good roaming signal – can go south.
The rest was SOP. Uses phone quite a bit.

At some angle when she lay next to me during the HJ, I actually find her very pretty.

Linn 淋
http://www.liltigersden.com/linn/

Seriously, none of her pics from her ad looks like her, again much older than advertised.
She looked big, tall and athletic. Machiam like a retired basketball player.
Small C, broad shoulder and very strong legs.
There is a bit of kampong feel about her that I don’t like.

Sensual – Can go topless and let you play with her tits.
I’m glad I came, she is quite armature in this.

Massage – I don’t like her style

So I left quickly before my time was up.
Agreed with you bro that Vivian is a gem and has many loyal followers (me included). I have always enjoyed at least a good 30-35 mins of tender loving massage before she started on the sensual. So not sure what you meant by "her routine will last a few min".

I have a short chat with her yesterday (after our session) and she responded that such situations are sometimes due to time constrain as a result of late customers which cascaded from one to another. So bro, apologizing on behalf of Vivian for your experience. And guys, please be punctual for the sake of all bros here.

Overall, I would say Vivian is one of the more hardworking and friendly SYT I have encountered. Her captivating eyes and smiles, coupled with her skillful hands, never fails to melt my daily toil and tired body. While it is getting more and more difficult to get a session with her (due to her busy schedule and bros booking 2-3 hours straight), it never fail to get me elated whenever I managed to book her.