View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

JM14 G12

Picked her out of the lineup this hot, sleepy afternoon.

Haven't chiong budget thais at this jalan for a while, so i hesitated, checking out all the girls sat there, and it was fun to hear their collective sighs, groans and likely a few curses muttered at me when i eventually said, "12"

Got $10 change for the $50 note i paid ... so no CNY surcharge, if there ever was one.

Looks & Figure : Smooth tanned skin, blemish free. Sporty kind of toned, firm body with just a bit of tummy fat. Quite good condition liao for a young mother (says she has a 6 year old son).

Boobs : all the girls i saw there seem to have big cups. Hers is like C or D, felt natural. Nicely shaped too. Allows gentle squeezing and sucking her nips during FJ.

CBJ : Just a short while. She does some slow suction, more vacuum than movement.

FJ : She asked me to go on top, so i pumped her in missionary, alternately squeezing her boobs and kissing her neck till i cum. Smelled nice.

RTF : Don't mind book her 2 sessions to find out what else she can offer with more time available. Friendly and no rush feeling.