View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
03 March - 05 March 2017

Greetings from matong36 !

Upon arrival in BKK airport, received a welcome taxi scam. Apparently he did not know where my hotel was in the infamous Soi Nana. After making some calls he started to teach me numbers.
'1 2 3 4 5', '500b', said I only want meter and he gave in.

Had nearby dinner at Soi 1, a garage like area selling authentic Thai food and seafood. All these costing 950b.

Decided go take a freelance outside Nana Plaza.
Quoted 1500b
Countered 1000b
Accepted 1300

Im sure they would go for 1000b like before but I did not want to waste time. Took her coz she had a pretty face but a so so body.

In room she was awfully shy, given birth before and it was her birthday. Apparently she had to send money to her mother and did not have enough, and it was her first time working(I saw her there the next evening). Anyway, I could not cum in the end, paid her to leave.

Next morning I visited the 9 Temples Tour, however managed to finished 3 only. The weather was hot as hell and they seemed to have a black shirt parade about King Rama 9 which led to lots of roadblocks around the area. I, who is mistaken as a Thai every time got to entered the Temples without paying the entrance fees. Overall, the visit was amazing.

At night it was Thermae Cafe, entered via the back without purchasing a drink. I was approached to buy a drink, said I finished it. Selection is plenty all around the area, lots of eye contact/smile exchanges. Shortlisted two ladies, I approached number 1, she refused to accept my haggle and off we walked to my hotel at Soi 4.

Beer
Damage: 2500b only

Beer is a petite SYT, slim and pretty. Her overflowing tits are what attracted me most. Yes, they are surgically enhanced just the way I like them. Felt like she is new to this FL trade the way she asked about what my hotel was and how she held my hands. She could not speak English much. She did not complain about the walking and was sweet about it.

In room we took turns to shower. Gave her a good licking down under and she reciprocated with CBJ. Light pecks on lips. With a body like hers, I started to eff her around the room. Multiple positions till she sighs but Im loving every moment of it. I finally felt like cumming and exploded into her standing doggy style. We showered separately and took some photos and gave her the prize money. I send her off at the entrance of Nana Plaza and went for some bar hopping.

Suckers Bar(Previously known as Lollipop)
Used to have a GT here, who is now happily married to a Japanese man.

5 years ago
Barfine:600b
ST:2000b
LT:4000b

Present time
Barfine:700b
ST:2500b
LT:5000b

The ST/LT are totally negotiable when you RTF the girl depending on chemistry.

It was late and the pretty ones are barfined. Bought a drink for a sweet lady, rubbed her tits/nipples and she massaged me well. Working in bar to fund her degree course in massage.

Walked to Insanity Nightclub. Was queuing behind taxi drivers who were claiming their commission. Paid 300b, entered the establishment and exchanged for a beer. The place was surprisingly crowded. Majority of ladies are matured, spotted few SYTs who came with their customers. The music was not suiting to my ears, did not see any eye candies especially after Beer. Walked back to hotel hoping to score a lady for the night but my expectations prevented me to, so slept alone for the night.

Next day took Bell Travel Service to Pattaya.

FR to be continued @ https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=9752
Great and detailed FR, keep up the good work (y)