View Single Post
Old 20-12-2009, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Ladyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLadyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by katoey_luver View Post
Do it. I am trying for Monday, if she will have me. Oddly when I spoke to her and when she emailed me she seems to have slightly forgiven me. Maybe put in a good word for a fellow bro.

She is superb looking. When I was fortunate to be with her, I had to keep brushing her hair aside, as I wanted to see that face.

Like I said in a later thread, that night I simply lucked out.

She's worth every penny. Tits are a nice thing to have, but in this case you will not miss them one bit. Aside from being a winner in the pleasures of the flesh, she is a very cool girl. First one I ever called from my desk at my office, as I knew when speaking to her no one would catch on, as she speaks as well as most people you will meet.

My desire for her is insatiable as you can likely tell. Will see what funds I can put together over the weekend and pray I have a chance to be with her again before she leaves our rainy shores.

I'm still pissed of for being dissed out. But wish you a fantastic time.
bro i did put in a few gd words for u n somehow i feel tat she had already forgiven u as she is not a petty girl. she will be leaving our shores next tue but she hv overnight booking on sunday n monday night so i m not sure whether u still hv the chance to meet her. oohh man my ass hurts bad right now!