Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ave_joe99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by belvedere View Post
Fellow bros! Need a lil help here. Never been to blue wave before. Would like to know what does 218 full package include? Heard theres spa massage and such. Whats the duration and where do i ask? Went in the lobby once and don't know what todo! tried searching online but couldnt find anything.
Lobby? Hotel Lobby or the HC Reception area?

When you go to the Health Centre reception area, you can either choose to have your valuables locked into one of the deposit boxes (you get a key with a number to it). You can then go to the locker room and get changed to enjoy the spa facilities first.. hot pool, cool pool, or steam room. After a washup and putting on a robe, you can head over to the cafeteria for a drink or some makan even.

Usually you can discuss a captain on your choice off their "menu" of numbers while at the Cafe, you can also state your preferences and let them recommend what they "think" are suitable girls to your liking. My suggestion is if you feel you'll be going back there again, make friends with the captain, get his contact and even give him a reasonable tip if the girl he recommended to you was up to your satisfaction. Having his number, helps in future as you can check the crowd and if the girl(s) you might want to book are working or fully booked up quite some time.

There's also a rather large TV room with reclining chairs where you can relax and wait if you're not ready or the girl you've booked is still busy or on a break or something.

Of course you can skip the whole spa thing if all you're there is for a quick wham, bam, thank you ma'am "fire and forget" mission.

They also have MLs who offer you specials (HJ/BJ even FJ, think it was 50 & 100 for the two... have to check if this is still the rates) after the massage which you'll pay directly to the lady. They're generally older women and aren't the SYT some of the bros are looking for. That's not to say they're downright fugly, but they're there to massage first and usually are pretty decent at it.

There's also foot reflex there which I tried once and it was an uncle who seemed to know what he was doing... Foot massage is done in a seperate room/area in those sofa-ish single seater chairs.

Hope this helps!