View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Was in Taipei for a biz trip last month and decided to try of these joints after browsing through the stories here. Sent Justin a msg and he basically replied with an address of the KTV joint. Did a quick google search & realised it's 10 mins drive from the hotel which i stayed! Quickly bathed, spiked up my hair & sped down in a cab in double quick time

Fast forward to the KTV joint. The charges are NT3000 for 90 mins - inclusive of drinks & the gals. The first round the staff would bring in around 5-6 gals for you to choose. You are allowed to change the gal subsequently if you want.
I picked a tall, leggy gal who looks the typical TW la mei - dark blonde tresses with some curls at the ends, fake eye lashes (25 yo).
Started with the usual conversation, taught me some dice games and mid-way through, she got up to dimmed the lights, blast the music and straddle across my laps with some raba raba moves. After the sexy dance for like 5 mins, she took off her bra top and i was greeted with a pair of B+ perky tits with nice raisin size nipples in front of my face. I enjoyed myself playing with those perky tits for a while and ended with a hj.

My perspectives:
It's a good place for bros who are there alone, and just want a comfortable place with some drinks and the company of gals without spending a bomb.
Just for comparison, i prefer it here over the KTV joints in SG which has a complicated pricing structure (to me) and the problem of gals going butterflies, asking for more tips etc.