View Single Post
Old 15-05-2014, 05:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
OK, tried Sky (or Fei Fei depending on which site you are on) this morning.

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=444962
http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=6670

Bit disappointed, especially as she's recommended by bro Liltiger.

Massage: 7/10 pretty strong, but very fast.
HJ: 8/10 she definitely knows how to work your tools!
Looks: 7/10 Quite similar to photos. Boobs a bit saggy if you like that.
GFE: 2/10 very rushed...with a smile.
English: 2/10 as good as my Chinese, which is not good at all!
RTM: probably not

She seemed very rushed and finished me off within half an hour! She tried to get me off with 2 HJs in that time, but only managed one even with her expert technique. This rushing spoilt it for me. Communication was also a problem as she doesn't really speak much English. Can respond to your English text, but definitely can't have a conversation.
Bro, let me add on, i have been quiet, since you voice out, i need to say my side also.
Very dissappointed , she did 30 mins of massage & ask me to shower & when i angrily pointed to my watch that is only 30 mins, she turned around , realising that i was pissed, told me to shower & she continue again , but my mood lost,, she is the first ML ask money upfront in
my xperience,Robotic type of service, HJ mechanical.