Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
liltigercub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
OK, tried Sky (or Fei Fei depending on which site you are on) this morning.

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=444962
http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=6670

Bit disappointed, especially as she's recommended by bro Liltiger.

Massage: 7/10 pretty strong, but very fast.
HJ: 8/10 she definitely knows how to work your tools!
Looks: 7/10 Quite similar to photos. Boobs a bit saggy if you like that.
GFE: 2/10 very rushed...with a smile.
English: 2/10 as good as my Chinese, which is not good at all!
RTM: probably not

She seemed very rushed and finished me off within half an hour! She tried to get me off with 2 HJs in that time, but only managed one even with her expert technique. This rushing spoilt it for me. Communication was also a problem as she doesn't really speak much English. Can respond to your English text, but definitely can't have a conversation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bro, let me add on, i have been quiet, since you voice out, i need to say my side also.
Very dissappointed , she did 30 mins of massage & ask me to shower & when i angrily pointed to my watch that is only 30 mins, she turned around , realising that i was pissed, told me to shower & she continue again , but my mood lost,, she is the first ML ask money upfront in
my xperience,Robotic type of service, HJ mechanical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Sorry for my late reporting!!
Chose her based on liltiger brand stable,i hope he is reading this.
I always try choosing based on location,& stable , but realised that she is with at least 3 stables.
Good ML normally dont use many stables,regular customer support is good enough .I do know of ML who dont even advertise & depend in their regulars & mind me it is also not easy to secure a slot with them.
Thanks Bro 1447 for pointing this thread out to me.

My apologies first and foremost for the unpleasantness.

I have spoken to her about the feedback received. She is indeed having an issue coping with the sheer volume of response since day 1. She is new to Lil Tiger's Den and she is trying to keep up to the high standards that is expected here.

She is genuinely apologetic for the disappointment and will pull up her socks. I am pretty sure that she will only improve over time as she is really a gem to begin with or else... (I am sure my regulars will know my next course of action).

Sorry Bros for the disappointment!