View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 18
blaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud of
Re: For a little chat, a little laugh and a little.....

Long overdue FR

I was bored at home and began reading the postings when I came across Zee's thread.

After reading some Interesting FRs by some of the samsters and i proceed to add her up via WeChat.

Response was immediate. The usual intros, pic request and rate is agreed, we arranged to meet at Midnight.

Reached her place on time and was greeted by dimpled, fair and MILF Looking Zee. Today she put on a cleopatra blue-black wig which suits her and the killer heels paired with that black stocking is an instant turn on.

Big spacious room. Zee undress me and begin her journey onto me as I have bath before heading over.

Started off with Zee licking my balls to the tip of my head. It was followed by her swallowing my cock her lips with her tongue swirling ard it. Exactly like the picture in earlier posting. I was already feeling the heat on and moaning for more.

Feeling the twitching of my cock, Zee continue licking n sucking on my cock like she was enjoying her dinner.

She was pretty susprised that I m able to hold on my cum after 20 mins of licking n sucking. She proceed to cowgirl herself in the effort to make me cum. Realise that i still haven come after 40 mins have past, she took a break b4 continue to lick n suck me till i finally cum after X number of mins.

I really enjoy a lot as she really service oriented as compared to some other local Ts i have tried b4. I really appreciated for what she haf done.

I will looking forward to rtf after i have restore my vitamin M