Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

3rd shot on 170209:

Haven been posting but still very active...mainly at GL...so finally got to contribute after so long...anyway at GL there's one china LB, her name QiQi, very good service...$30 can get frenching, BBBJ and all sorts of position, very sexy LB with boobs and shaved dick...Bro DickRick, definitely your type...look for her after 7pm at GL Lor 16...her other sisters like YangYang and etc I have tried but none as good as her...

anyway back to rowell...was there at 7.30pm after finishing 2 bonks at Petain, still got some fire in me and decided to try Rowell LB...

Chosed Boeing, petite and sexy thai LB, 21yo from Issan, currently working to earn money for Uni fees, studying accounts...about 1.65m...very girly face with thick makeup and lush mascara...feminine voice...very very feminine demeanour...almost like a real girl...blonde hair...boobs soft and big, dick shaved, curved and loooonnng...but balls very small, like peanut size...

when action started, first thing was to french her and grap her boobs...she is a damn good kisser who likes to french and flick her tongue...so Bro DICKRICK take note, this BOEING is your type, she leaving next month...in fact tonight I'm gonna visit her again...

she didn't bother about the time, didnt ask about the money...straight away into hot steaming action with me...we undress, carress, french and suck...for at least 15min...then very unexpectedly, she gave me a AJ! using her tongue to poke and lick my ass, that was really good! long time didnt receive AJ from a LB liao, not even from QiQi my regular at GL.

Bonked her missionary and cowgirl, then missionary...unloaded after 15min of intense bonking and tongue sucking and saliva swapping...damn good fuck, real solid stuff...she even came while I missionary her...we were frenching like lovers, eyes looking into each others...when we finished, we sat beside each other and talked, that's why I know much about her. I held her in my arms like she's my galfriend...she's very girly type LB, sweet personality...she said she only kiss customers who she like, no Indians, old man, malays...only chinese or good-looking young malay/indians...and becos I'm also in 20s, we clicked...

So Lao Jiao like Bro DickRick, Rukter, CKee and KathoeyLover...she's the girl for you, my recommendation.

Tonight I'm gonna try her again.

Usual price was $30...but becos her service was so good, I gave her $50...she didnt ask for it, I gave her to reward her service...AJ, frenching, sexy looks and girly personality...