View Single Post
Old 24-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
jurongguy1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjurongguy1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Was introduced to L20H34G88 by bro lonewolf69
I guess we both have slightly different taste. Haha... I have to say that she is average in terms of looks but she is still friendly, so the overall session was still okay. Service is really SOP. No BBBJ, no frenching... so I don't see any reason to RTF. But then again, not to waste the experience, here are my honest rating on her.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10 (You can see that she is not the typical slim and firm kind the moment she undresses)
Boobs: 6/10 (Size does not really matter to me but she is a B. However, her boobs are sagging a little)
Shower: 6/10 (SOP)
Catbath: 7/10 (I like when she attacked my nips... but other than that, it was SOP and it could be a little longer.)
BJ: 7/10 (SOP, so 7 is the score. I think she was trying hard to make me cum while BJ but I do not cum easily during BJ nowadays.)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Patient, accommodating)
GFE: 7/10 (She can speak Mandarin, and a little of English with all the las and lors. She makes you feel comfortable but not those hyper types.)
Overall: 6.5/10 (Too SOP for me)

RTF: No. GL has many more to offer, so I had an okay experience with her, and I will leave it at that. =D

If you like my FR, do up me, and I will continue to share my honest ratings as and when I visit GL. Thanks bros!