View Single Post
Old 20-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by GigaBen
Hi Francis,

If you are looking for China-Chinese working in Indo, price ranges from SGD$200 onwards upto SGD$300. I dun think it is worth it. Location? Not sure because not interested (way out of budget).

Every cab driver, especially those hotel cabs knows where they are. If really keen and cannot find then PM me, will get location for you.

My regular cab driver also try to recommend China-chinese free lance to me, 28 years old from Hainan, CMI!

As for Indo-Chinese, every karoke says they have. But they are usually Indo-Malay that can speak mandarin/hokkien or have slughter whiter skin. If really want ti take a look, I know Britanic Karaoke and Titanic have a few. Price is 300000 - 380000rp (with cab driver commission) . But seriously, CMI!

Hope these info help before this thread got hijak...

GigaBen
hehe Indo Chinese have lah, I saw a couple of FLs which are chinese. Most are mixed though I believe I saw one that might be pure Indo Chinese, not sure though, and haven't tried yet hahahah see how..