View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: For a little chat, a little laugh and a little.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana696 View Post
FR Part 2
Rest a while with Zee lying her head on my chest and her fingers went about on my bod.. nipples to chest to tummy to cock to balls.. her lips kissing me and in no time I was on top of her frenching..

When I got hard, Zee went down again and "assaulted" my cock for a while before capping it.

First position, she rides on top of me. I have no idea when Zee lubricate herself but it felt natural looking when Zee slide in and I felt myself in a tight hole. She's not grinding but actually lifting her butt up off me till reach my dick head before going down again. I can feel the whole length of it being well rubbed. I m sure Zee was enjoying it - by the way she moans.

Next position, i requested for doggy since her butt is well suited for it. I was right. Zee enjoyed getting banged deep. I return her the favour of the earlier position. Pull everything out except the head before pushing again. Her moans was a turn on. In no time I bang her senseless until she beg for a change.

We proceed for missionary. Seems that She least enjoy this but she lifted her legs anyway and place them on my shoulders. While getting banged she slowly spread her legs apart and hold her butt cheeks higher so I can bang her deeper.

I lost it in this position when she squeeze my cock with her ass something which I didn't expect her to do. After the 3rd squeeze, I gave a last pump, moan loudly as I ejaculate it out while Zee hug me close to her.

It was an aircon room but I was sweating. Rest a while and we both hug each other before getting sleepy.

Not a time watcher and I exceeded actually by an hour.

Showered, get changed, peck at her lips, pay up and ask if she's free next weekend.

She said she let me know soon.

Zee, thank you. I love it.

Thank you!! Haha