Old 14-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Following recommendations from Bro RumpRanger and Mantino, went to rowell 79 to look for May and Sonia yesterday. Arrived there at 7.15pm and already opened.

1st shot: MAY
damage: $30 + $10 cos she say to provide better service and longer time
services: french kissing, BJ, catbath, cowgirl and missionary...friendly, good attitude, accomdating

dont think it is the MAY Bro RumpRanger recommended...cos looks wise a bit different, but she is damn hot n sexy; blonde hair, good make up with lush mascara and blue eye shadow with a kick-ass red lipstick, bulging boobs and a pair of well-tone legs..asked her second time whether she is MAY and she insisted she is...then after bonking, asked her where she came from, she said BANKOK...and leaving APRIL 6th...ah huh, so really not the Pattaya May Bro RumpRanger talking about...but anyway, she's a good catch! Hot bod with good services, best of all can french!

2nd shot: Minnie
after 1st shot, still not sextified...went down the stairs and asked the LBs who can french kiss and I'll up her...immediately one LB called Minnie (perhaps Bro DickRick's regular Minnie?) she LOVES french kiss, so w/o hesitation up her...May was liked stunned I could take another LB w/o resting...haha...

Minnie is very naughty and fun gal...lots of laughter and joke with her...she's a 7/10 in looks (May i give 8.5/10) but she made up for her enthusiam and gd attitude...immediately inside rm, she took the initiative to autoroam my body and rub my dick, carrass my asshole...damn shiok, and at the same time poke her tongue into my mouth to start a frenching contest! we foreplay for 5mins, then she quickly capped me and gave me a solid, fast and furious BJ! her skills much better than MAY's...lots of suction and speed!

Onto the bed did her missionary and cowgirl, then I asked her to catbath and frenched me while I jerked off myself...damn shiok...she's really into frenching, just like me...we fenched until our mouths and cheeks were overflowing with saliva! I dont know how much saliva we swapped man!...when it's over, i tipped her $5 for her gd service...while she's dressing up I went to carrass her and she responded by rubbing her ass into my dick and tuened ard to french me again...I immediately hard-on again! too bad feeling a bit sore already...have to RTF another day...overall her bobs is small, but great body and gd looks with BJ and frenching...

on way out of gate, saw sonia...physically quite big size compared to MAY and MINNIE, face not as pretty as well...then buy a drink and ask the drink stall boss, he say open for business 6pm everyday.

on way to MRT, saw 2 noteworthy LB. One called JESSIE at H31, malaysian, mixed ethnicity(malay chinese), blonde shoulder length hair, with blue contact lens, gd english, petite body and girly features...best of all, say "of course" when I asked if can french kiss! haha found another gem, sure RTF! start work 7pm.

then at Hse9, saw another LB, her name AMY, malaysian, mature (late 30s to early 40s), malay, but quite fair looking, pretty with curvacious body in her one piece tight dress...can french kiss as well...start work 7pm also.

very very good harvest! Bonked 2 gd service LB and found 2 more potentially gd ones! Sure RTF! wait for my FR!

Anyone tried any LB recently? please share the gems...hope more Bors out there can have the spirit of sharing