Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post
was there on sunday 8pm, fucking crowded...just damn tulan with all the blangas at desker and rowell...I mean they cant even read the traffic sign ah? red means no cross, green means can cross...but wtf! they die die have to cross the road and jaywalk ah?! they machiam cannot wait one, die die must cross the road and endanger the drivers...cannot control their fucking impulsive behavior one...fuck them man! come to singapore to work and bring all these bad habits with them...I think LTA shd work with the Police; send Police to catch the fucking jaywalking banglas! they are just pure idiots, morons!
First of all bro.. WRONG DAY you went to Desker.. This is the worst day anyone would intend to drop by at Mustafa, Little India, Petain.. Everyone is on off on a Sunday.. And these ppl do not have other places to meet and thats why they all come to 1 common place to meet their friends and buddies.

And yes i have to admit they all bring in their habits.. Thinking SG is just like India or Bangladesh. Like you mentioned LTA to work with police, there are already police on patrol on these days and there have been some stations at certain points to prevent these ppl from jaywalking..

But you tell me honestly how many ppl can you catch? How many ppl can you fine? How many can afford the fine? How many will end up in jail? Will our jails be suffient to accomadate all..

Well we cant really stop these ppl from doing what they like but definitely can be disciplined with the help from the police.. Best of all on our part is to avoid going to these places during weekends. Even my Indian bros tell me they avoid going to places there for shopping on weekends lots of pickpockets, theft etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post
Anyway, was walking down rowell and this huge crowd of blangas already forming at every door with LBs...I cant even take a look, nabe...they see but dont take...and stand there see for soo long...fuck man...and you know what? blangas join in a crowd for the sake of joining a crowd; they see got people forming a crowd they kapo also wanna take a peep...fuck!...damn tulan, was at H31 then just force my way to the gate and saw Jessie there, called out her name and she opened the gate for me to enter. I then turned ard and say to the blangas "see but never take, wtf?"
This cant be helped.. Most of them cant afford those babes at rowell, so the only think they can do is watch.. Thats how the crowd forms.. Well when there is a crowd well most even i also be interested to see what going on.. lol. Best also to avoid weekends IMHO..