View Single Post
Old 21-11-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 22
ChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Decent Massage by sweet-looking lady...surprise happy ending

Thanks to bro rg2011 for the contact.
Went to try that gal today.
From the look of the joint, and the fact that they don't provide shorts, already know that they do provide special. The atmosphere inside the room also hints of "Special! Special!"

One chio gal with short jeans led me into the room. Waited a while before my gal came in. The massage part was great, she know the points to press just like those decent ones. Towards the end, she ask me whether wanna press there. Of cos I obliged, but to me the excitement stops there.... Her HJ was just like her massage, a bit too hard. Took quite a while to come, and ended with head massage. Although TS says that he went there a few times before getting the surprise, the masseuse told me that they opened only for 2 weeks only...

After everything, went to sit on the sofa as there was a heavy rain. The short jeans gal sat at the counter surfing net. Ask for her name, and chatted with her. She told me she deosn't do massage, what a waste... Thought of asking for her the next round... Sigh...