View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Written on 03.12.2016
(please skip or hit the ignore button if you do not like to read)

After writing the post above this one,i changed my mind again and emailed Formosa to cancel my reserved room. My reason,another receptionist emailed me earlier telling me that the marketing guy needs my room for a whole lot of tour group coming on xxx date...hehehe...i just dont like rubber band promises nor schedule. Since they planned to charge me higher price anyway,i have decide NOT to stay there for the time being.

See,i dont always win all the time. Some time i win,some time i will still lose,winning and losing were parts and parcel of real life cheonging. Nobody can win all the time. The thing about 'losing' in Batam is all about how well i can handle 'losing' and turned the 'losing' part aka disadvantage to my advantage by taking a step or 2 backward and then move in another angle. If i cannot do that,then at least i have to try some ways to reduce my damages,hehehe...

And do you notice,in batam when an entity's business becomes too good/popular,they have the tendency to...well...hehehe...anyway,i made a better choice instead of going loggerheads on with them and i decide to stay in my other reserved hotel.

I had a dream yesterday night,i dreamed i was walking on a long road and in front of the road was a gigantic ponding of water blocking my way. i was thinking in my dream,its just rain water ponding up and to get across the other side of the road,at most i would just walk across the road and have my feet wet...so i decide to walk across and while walking down the road,something dont feel right...i was sinking...but still ,i continue to walk frontward until 2/3 of my body was submerged into the water,hehehe...and when i finally got myself to other side of the road,i was NOT WET at all.

I owed someone from my one of my back-up hotel something in my last trip there which is on the beginning of 2016. Its coming to the end of 2016...its time i have to return it back. Dont wish to owe others passing the year 2016 too,hehehe... the thing i owed was simple,its my words to keep. I need to honored my own words and my dreams reminded me of that. And it came in timely for my coming Batam trip.

Now that I met with obstacles,its up to me to either walk thru it or walk around it. Or i can just stay where i am and start whining,blaming heaven and every living things. Work around it,or whine,my choice is clear now,hehehe...

I finally settled my accommodation and i planned to pay for my CNY accommodation in advance too (but definitely not 680k/night). i dont even need my joker card now (nor my chance card).

Now my next problem,i need to pick between my 3 backup girls for CNY 2017 this coming trip,what kind of standard should i use to pick them...hehehe...guess i shall leave this part until when i reach Batam. I may take them all,hehehe...its afterall a once a year thingy (or maybe take 2). How i wish a coin is 3 sided now,hehehe...

Hmm...reminds me,1+2 dont always have to be 3,hehehe...i will try to make it more than 4.

Be warned,Mr Nono1973...dont be greedy,be humble,be nice,do not get overly confident,keep expectation low and slow your pace down. (take a deep breath before execution)

A reminder to myself above when i step out of 'me' to look at me.

Coming trip is going to be a very busy one for me. Lots of things to do,errands to run and things to buy to help cover the increase cost of everything in Batam during a peak season. Hopefully everything can go smoothly and i can also enjoy myself. Be cool,keep cool.

My mind is set.

Cheers!

*i will come back to look at this 2 posts i made when i reached Batam

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info