View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

A trip that started disastrously ended fantastically well. Having my last meal in Batam now.

As I was checking out from Formosa Hotel, the duty manager told me that actually, check out time for all members level is 2pm, not the 3pm that was printed in the member's benefit chart when we signed up. Hmm.. told them that the fact that it was typed wrongly is not really my issue. To change terms midway is unacceptable.

Anyway, let's see. I have been weighing the pros and cons of continuing staying at Formosa or to change to my back up. Told him matter of factly that now that my needs had changed to another area (Utama area) the membership scheme and the familiarity with the staff are the only reason that I'm still patronizing them. Anyway, like girls, hotels in Batam are a dime a dozen.

Also, I'll be cutting down the occasions where I'll let newer batam cheongster tag along. I still prefer to cheong alone lor.

Ended this trip with a 350k short time with a 21 years old slim cewek. Not bad, When every Susan, Mary and Lucy are charging 500k. 6 shots accomplished in 2d2n. Now I know why nono says sleep is for the weak. The more I fuck, the more energetic I get.