Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PenguinChaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hmm.. Just thinking aloud.

In a transaction, always will have 2 parties in favor of increased price and these 2 parties sometimes can be the same person, or 2 different people. There will be 1 party who will not be in favor of increased price and that will be the buyer.

So, who is the 2 parties in favor of increased price? In Batam's context here, we are referring to

1. The working girl playing the role of service provider and service seller

or

2. The working girl playing time of service provider and the okt playing the role of service seller.

So, with me being the buyer, when someone advocate letting the price increase, don't pay attention to service price, I would be very wary of that person. Common sense tells that, as a buyer, we want to be paying the most affordable price. In Batam's case, I take it as the cheapest price. Why? Otherwise, we might as well stay in Singapore. Why go Batam? I love to take ferry? So, if someone comes along saying that, as a service buyer, he likes to pay expensive price, there can only be 2 reasons.

1. He's got a hidden agenda;
2. Playing the "hero" role

Actually, 3 reasons...

3. He's bullshitting.

I ever had an Alishan ktv girl stayed with me overnight for only 500k rp. Gosh.. I must be a bad guy and underpaying her. Except that, for the service seller, there is no such thing as underpaying cos they can jolly well decide not to sell her service.