View Single Post
Old 19-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dspleof Dumbass
Master Dumbass,

Feeling a very strong presence of the FXXX in this gal I met @ SOS , decided to follow her to a pub that is open by her sister last friday .

located in the heart of university zone so clientle mainly undergrads, inlcuding bar gals that drink with you. ( tips not required)

Pros: Cheap watering hole with bar gals to drink with you. All undergrads working part-time less 1 or 2 aunties. Saw a cutie ,cant be more than 20yrs drunk , wearing ultra short mini skirt, collapse in sofa behind me. White color one, then her "sisters" came over to shoo the guys and cover her up

Beer: RMB 8-10
Red Wine: RMB 74

Number of SYTs: ALOT but need sianzing to score lol.

Cons: Bloody far from anywhere. But money saved from drinks can offset taxi fare.

Think location is 成市美院

PS. Everything cheap cause Uni students, imagine , deluxe burger set meal cost only RMB 12, where to find!

Next time you come over , bring you there to look see look see.
I think you meant 城市美院.
Me planning for a October or November R&R trip. No work all play trip.