View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legal PRC gal vs Legal Msian gal which is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunt_ranger View Post
............. This really provoked my thinking about the future of the legal 150 GL scene... the PRC will overtake and rule the roost in time to come. Skills can always be trained and improved but attitude is the most important. As such, I think the Malaysian WL better wake up their ideas before they get eliminated in no time. Mark my words, the legalised PRC only started for a few months so far, in another year or 2, GL 150 will be PRC scene unless the few surviving Malaysian girls brush up on their work ethic. As I said earlier, their only saving grace now is their skill... but that can be learned by the ever enthusiastic PRC girls.
I agree with you to a certain extent ... However the PRC gals need to improve pretty fast, say, within 3 months into the job if they want repeated business and reap handsomely at the end of their contractual period because their contract is only 2 years and they cannot renew their contract thereafter. Therefore, time may not be on their side compare to their Malaysian counterparts. Having said that, I would still patronize my regular Malaysian gals for sentimental sake even if some of the PRC lasses have reached ang pai status/service .

Toast to all PRC WLs!

My Personal FR Thread: