View Single Post
Old 29-01-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Re: Massage Joint @ Ho Chi Minh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukger View Post
basically the massage inside the hotel provides hj in quan 5... bbbj depends on the girl... syt are spread ard cant tell u which 1 have more... but HL do have a handful but they oni spks vietnamese... entrance is vnd 100k and tipping frm vnd 150k onwards... will PM u ltr in the evening when i free..
Wah bro!! I miss u too leh! muacks! Wahahaha....!!

U now HCM lao jiao liao hor??

I will come to HCM soon la.. have a short relax trip with my CO... hahaha.. Cannot cheong much with her ard , but sure can meet up with u to have a nice cup of Viet coffee and talk cock!

Will PM u my msn and other details and we can meet up when u free or I go to HCM! Let's Keep in touch!