Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Petersanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Day 1 - part 2

Bhangla at Night

After returning, I grabbed dinner at about 7 pm and went back to the hotel. And wanted to catch up on some sleep before heading out. I woke up at 1 am, got some work stuff done and was in Bangla at about 2:30 am. The place was alive with tons of FLs on the street. A good number of them were decent lookers. There were a ton of Ladyboys, so be careful. There was an internet article on how to spot them, but I think asking the girl straight up is the way to go.

I went to the white room at first. They had an open bar with first drink purchase and free refills. The drink (Vodka+Mixer) was 200 thb. I downed 2 of those back to back, the second and subsequent drinks were free. Although the club itself is very nice with really good acoustics, I didn't see any FLs there. There were some European girls and a ton of dudes. It seemed like a Vegas night club. I came out and walked to the other end of Bangla and decided to check out Tai Pan.

Tai Pan

Tai Pan was packed at 3 am. The place was thumping with the usual dance music. As soon as I entered I saw the girls near the door and thought, "Shit! there's no way i am letting any of these touch my dick". They were really out of shape and ugly looking. The dancers were all fine looking. I grabbed a drink and decided to walk towards the dance floor. This is where I saw a bunch of pretty FLs grinding away with old to really old white mongers. I give a big thumbs up for Tai Pan for this reason. You have booze, great dance music in a dark-ish room which a lot of FLs and the bar girls. Except for food, there's not really anything missing. I stayed there for the next 2 hours or so. I liked one FL and one dancer but both were taken before I was able to approach them.

On the walk back to the hotel, the street was relatively thinned out of FLs. Overall for a half day after a long flight to get there, Phuket was surprisingly easy to navigate to have a good time. I will continue the report tomorrow for day 2.