Thread: L6h70
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Re: L6h70g68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Had a very "sextisfying" session with L6H70G68 recently.

L6H70G68, "Bee", 23 years old, A+ boobs, tan, sweet, pleasant and gentle, English speaking (basic) from Bangkok. Two years in Singapore but only one month at L6H70. Light BBBJ (mostly licking, no deep throat), kissing in foreplay - light frenching during FJ. Sexy, sweet, smiling CFM look with eye contacts all the time. Friendly, willing to please, hardworking and very accomodating. Energetic cowgirl and great GFE. Slim, smooth, firm body with nice teeth. Passionate, realistic moanings. No rush. Fun, trying to learn Thai from her!

Best session I had this year. Highly recommended for superb service.
You will never regret picking her. Was there last week and took on her though no. 8 was available. Then in the room I told her that when both of them are available I am caught in between dont know who to call. She is very understandable. She say the choice is mine, after all both are from the same house. So yesterday I was there and I took no. 8 and after the session when she saw me she still gave me a very wide sweet smile. Really like her atitute. So shall rotate bonking both of them.