View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Came back from batam just..

Nothing much to shout about.. spent 2nights there..

total blew 5 loads with 5 diff gals, 4 met from wechat..

1st shot was a hj at a massage place in the hotel, quoted me 300k..asked for more and she will strip.. didn't appreciate her figure so just gave her 300k for the jh

2nd shot was an hr later, msg a gal, quoting 500k for ST.. came figure not bad, nice b cup.. face remind me of a friend's sis.. service wise terrible.. only want to get the job done..

3rd shot.. met this chinese indo girl on wechat, 22yr old.. nice b cup.. face 5/10 ,hard to bargain, wanted 200sgd which i wouldn't give.. in the end agreed 700k plus 50sgd (i know abit ex) sex was fantastic, fucking horny girl.. took some videos n pics also.. stayed on past the 1hr agreement..

end of day 1

2nd day woke up.. decided for a cheap fuck at 400k.. really regret.. 1hr late, came with attitude, boobs were small.. service was crap, got so upset after that i told her to leave, threw the money on the bed..

met another indo chinese girl, agreed to drive me out to eat if i treat her.. went some seafood place, spend abt 300k on seafood.. after that coax her to my room to chill.. and fucked her long, about 2hrs of fucking n cuddling.. looks wise 5/10.. boobs abt b also..

day 3 too tired to do anything.. abs and legs were weak from all that pumping..

Trip regret*
Not going to octopuss or asking for a 3some from those ST girls.. at 1mil for 2gals, could have given it a try..

Chatted with another girl on wechat, she reccomended me to try Grand Dragon at BCH.. she was working at oct b4 changing over, said it was better. might try on my next trip..