Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Narca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexy,friendly Jia Jia for all bro's to enjoy..Confirmed plus Chopped

Thanks bro jng8338 for the contact.

Try my luck smsing her at 11pm... Bingo! she reply within 5mins saying she lonely and dun mind meeting up... So fast leg fast hand went off to pick her up and check in to the nearest hotel...

she look sexy in her spag and mini skirt... went for shower separately and wait for her in the bed.... her body is not bad... got curves at the right places...

Started with catbath by her and proceed to give me a bj... even with cap, the feel is shiok.. i start to finger her too... oh my, she get real wet... after 5mins, she feel so horny and she just climb on me and start riding.. she can really ride well...

after 10 mins, we change to missionary and i start to bang her deep.. her moans are really sexy... after 10 mins of deep thrusts, we change to doggy... her butt is good for banging doggy style... she's quite tight and i cum hard in her after 5 mins of deep banging...

Lay in the bed and watch TV before we left... nice chatting with her and good GFE...

(No stats and everyone has his own taste)

Damage as stated by TS
RTF: after trying other FLs...

PS, TS, understand that she's not going back so soon after chatting with her and her hours are quite flexible... u may wanna check with her again... Thanks again for the contact...