FR on massage spa along Jalal Raja

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: yes
Price & Session Length: 2 hour, 260k + 200k
Repeat: sure but will try another girl

I was being a lazy and walk a bit and hop in this spa along Jln Raja by the name manja spa or manna spa. Was recommended Ker among a few masseurs available. I decided to try her out. She came to my room within the hour, and was petite, cute, friendly, thin, and nice man-made D's, with a nice behind. Quite acceptable in my book. Her English is totally cannot and I had to use google translate. I like that she is friendly and also use sign language to communicate with her. Very fast into the massage she prompted Special which I Nego from 400k to 200k for fj. Massage for 1hr+. Then started with mutual shower and she thoroughly washed me up along with a close examination of LB. This was fine with me, just gave me reassurance that she pays attention to hygiene, which is a good trait. We then started with nipple kissing and BBBJ. Able to French but not allow 69. Very good technique, she is obviouly experienced! Then came the cover, she is flexible and a few guys might loose it right here, she's that good! We kept up with different positions, including doggie, then MISH, and then I finished with COB while she kissed my nipples. The session was above average.