View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 06:07 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Guzhen Guangzhou, China

My Last Trip Guzhen trip In China – 16th ~20th December 2008

This is my last trip for 2008 to China ~ Guzhen as I have to oversee that they load the thing into the delivery truck before I can leave China ……. !

I was very busy as usual as finally I managed to see some of my stuff ready and assembled…

16th December 2008

Nothing much happened as we send the full day and night watching the Chinese doing my assembly works until 1am in the morning!

17th December 2008

Same thing quote routine but come back to hotel late as usual around 10am and after a short dinner at another town called Wong Kei…..we popped into our favourite foot massage centre known as Hungguan Footwash…a clean place for foot massage only which have 308 girls at any one shift. Called my favourite girl 137….hahahahah! As have been standing 2 days straight watching the factory people work.

Now after the foot massage at 12.30am and her shift ends at 3am…..booked her out for karaoke session…..and we sings song and she got a bit tipsy…..and her friend is also high already. My HK friend is already drunk…so they send us back to our hotel.

When arrived at our hotel, her friend say she is going back alone as her house is very near our hotel but “137” house is quite far and she suggests that why don’t she put a night at our room……she says not very nice (Pu how ei see) something like that. I says (mei yo wen tee) No problem…..hahahahah!

In the room, she shy shy says want to use the toilet and after that coming out fully clothes also…no kang tao…..I bath myself and sleep..loh! As I don’t expected anything as they refuse to take our money even tips as they claimed that they are not (Siew Chair)

Change into my boxer and sleep at one corner as I only got a single bed room……she says cold and turn down the air-con….off the light and …….sleep…..suddenly she says something in Mandarin….cold lah…can hug you to sleep….of course can lah!

Slowly…..she hug me and rubbing my tummy…….her breast is against my chest…..beh tahan but then I don’t what to do….play stupid and innocent…..suddenly she giggles and her cold hand inside my boxer….who is already wake up….!

FJ a while slowly un-button her bra…..and squeeze her B-cup breast….so firm and nice ……..FJ….strip her shirt and pants……smooth body…..!

She climb on me….and suddenly…I says stop…I have CD….I always carry one box just in case…hahahahah!

No bbbj…..but she is wet like flowing tap…….cap me and ride me and the soft moaning………ah….eh….ah…..cowgirl……missionary….side thrust….cum in cowgirl position……but she keep on riding until a loud moan….she cum also……she smile cheekily at me….and ask me while laying beside me….why I got CD…..I just says my HK friend’s one…..hahahahah!

Sleep at about 3-4am dunno…..and wake at about 7am for breakfast….I go for second round as she is laying with any clothing hugging me with her legs crossing my legs…..and my little brothers is grasping for air…..and “water” …..hai water….hahahah! Go for a second round…..then bath and go for breakfast while she says she still want to sleep.

18th December 2008

Work in the morning and come back at night around 7pm….a bit early today as the factory is rushing through my things…….she called and asked us whether we are coming to see her later in the night as she cannot booked herself out unless we had booked her in the centre and continue her working hours through booking all her remaining working time.

Next KTV (Oriental Disco Club)

Meantime……we decided to visit our first mamasan Mei Boa at “Tong Fong Wei” behind our hotel…….3 of us, 2 Malaysian and my HK friend with girl and drink comes to about RMB 1,000 including tips and Siew fei…….hahahah! I ask the mamasan to introduce a SYT and sweet girls for me….my eyes blur already…cannot remember so many names and numbers…old already …….one tall Shegi (Sek Kai) pronounce in Cantonese) mui comes in…ok…on! But nice girl……but this time she is a bit shy shy type.

It cost me RMB800 for St and LT for RMB1,000 so I decide to take LT as I am going to see “137” later on…..another RMB200 for the 2 hour room at the KTV. I was lead to a room and quite dim…..sop…no red dragon silk robe…..shit this time!

Date: 19th December 2008
Name: Ah Ying
Body: nice curve, smooth silky fair skin and a slim body
Face: 7/10
Pussy: 8/10 (very juicy)
Boobs: 7/10 (A bit small (A-B-cup but I am not a boobs lover so I don’t mind)
BBBJ: 6/10 (normal but when hungry….good)
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly and accommodative too bad cannot elaborate further with my pho thong hua)
DATY: not my cup of tea
AR: Yes
FK: Yes…..of course! She says…”Ker Yee”
Finger: yessss
WIR: Dunno…as there is so many places to explore only got so little time.
What turn me on: To try out KTV girl but ML girl “137” is better!
Damage: For 2 hours of normal sex a bit like our normal MP in Malaysia RMB 800 + tips -RMB100 and another RMB200 for the room. For that price nothing special but ok lah….original Chinese food….hahahaha!

Go back to see my “137” and booked her out for 3hours X RMB38 = RMB114 damn kau cheap after 1 hour of foot massage again…..!

Straight go back to the hotel and have coffee at the SKY Lounge at the 23rd Floor as there is nothing to eat after 9pm around our hotel area…..!

This time she bring clothing with her….see through night gown but no use for show only as she only wears for a few minutes…..and we FK…..and all over again….and she sleeping naked while her night gown is laying on the floor besides our bed.

She got to work morning shift so only 1 round in the night had breakfast with us…..but as it is the last day, we bull-shit her that we are going to left for HK in the afternoon…..ok…..kiss goodbye……and end of “137”

Date: 19th December 2008
Name: Ah Pik (something like that)
Body: Smooth silky fair skin have sharp features from Shigi
Face: 7/10
Pussy: 6-5/10 (good pussy still tight and very wet despite got one kid age 4 yrs already)
Boobs: 7/10 (A bit small (A-B-cup but I am not a boobs lover so I don’t mind)
BBBJ: None
GFE: 9/10 (very friendly and accommodative too bad cannot elaborate further with my pho thong hua)
DATY: not my cup of tea
AR: Yes
FK: Yes
Finger: Didn’t asked and didn’t do also
WIR: Nope got to try new vegetable mah!
What turn me on: Girl next-door look !
Damage: For 2 days – damage only RMB 365 (her handbag and her son’s Christmas Clothing + RMB 100 for taxi back to work = RMB 465 for 2 days excluding foot massage fees……..! Better don’t see her again afraid of KC game will start after this….!