View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Firstly, much appreciation for reviving this thread again. I am also a fan of LBs/Trans by chance as I was introduced to Changi Village's night activities by a friend and slowly as time goes by had a try to experience it myself.
Found the experience quite thrilling and will pop by the place once awhile...I used to frequent the place quite often especially when Rebecca was around, by since she has decided to take a break, have been there lesser..Guess she is one of the reason why I am there..So far, those sistas that I have personally tried are, Chloe(my very first experience), Sandy, Rachel, Roxy, Rebecca, Ivy, Dawn, Ally and Carrie..
Anyway , just came back from Pattaya after a week of holiday and noticed that some of our CV sistas looks better that the Thai Lbs there, coz some of the local Lbs have very strong male features, but funny thing is that they still have customers, but most of them are foreigners. So compliments to our CV sistas here. So while CV is still alive, let us all keep this place alive and enjoy... Cheers to all bros and SISTAS...