Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2002, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
, but I just couldn't bring myself to use the rooms upstairs,
As u mentioned, rooms are not acceptable. There are just too many places like these and of course we can't visit all. It's mostly words of mouth and we check it out. Gals are basically the same everywhere and prices wise, the difference is again peanuts.

Bintang Mawar is still around and the place don't looks too inviting to go in. Kind of run down if I were to comment. Nonetheless, like what moonface said, TC or Teria Ceria or Today's Country is a good place too. Room a bit small though. that is why for budget of Rup 170 +/-, I always recommend SUPER. Rooms are much better and of course the best is Stadium.

Well, Rup 1 million sound alot here but in dollar term, it's nothing much, right. What's important is the companion and service.

As for the disco u mentioned in a five star hotel. Let's see, there aren't many actually. I meant there is no real disco that I can think of. For underground PUBs and in a 5 stars hotel, I can only think of the BATs at the Shangri-La with live band and lots of Ang moh plus SPG. And yes, some Singaporean sitting at one corner every Friday night and that's us.

As for Millenium Hotel, I don't remember a proper bar not to mention a disco. but there is this Tanamour Disco some 400m away next to another sort of like a disco call JJ. Anyway, all bars and disco here are flooded with gals here. This is one of the few palces on earth where the gals always out number the guys.

Hope the above infor helps and I wish u a good stay in Jakarta City.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you