Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2002, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
5 stars, Basement, foreign band, lots of bule and SPG...

As I mentioned and just check with some friends here. There is really no disco in a 5 stars hotel which meet your discription. Or rather there is no Disco at all in the 5 stars hotel here.

Maybe u are talking about pitstop (Maybe wrong spelling) at the Seri Pan Pacific hotel but it's on the car park level. This one don't have too many bule or SPG. I'm not too sure as I never stay later then 10pm.

Another one that just came to mind is Tiga Puluh at the Le Meridian Hotel which is quite new but a little small. Not sure if there is a dance floor. This one is more likely except for the tall beer glass.

Any more clue and let me do the guessing. It's getting to be fun...

TC is on the 2nd floor of the mall inside Lokasari. U have to go up to the 2nd floor and look for a exit to the carpark. It's actually inside the carpark. Take-away??? let's see. Guess why not if the price is right. But pls beware that the girls here really young and might not suit u.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you