Thread: Lor 8 H66G
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: L8H66G; G1 Jeap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
G1 is really special, at least to me. I am a seasoned cheongster but i am still being sold by her!
after visiting her a few times, she knows what you like and actually tailor the service to your liking. with that killer boobs and cute looks, she don't really have to try very hard to make you like her.

she don't have to put on an act or sweet talk / stroke your ego like saying your cock is very big, firece in bed , handsome, etc.... she's like just being herself....maybe that's all an act... but i think men like that..

my sessions with her has always been fun and she gets naturally wet all the time.......maybe she is just a horny girl....
Aiya .... I am slow liao.

So many people say until G1 ... 天上有,地下无 ... but too bad .. I too slow liao. *sigh*

Typical guy in Geylang.