View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Beer bars: Drink 60-100; LD add another 20; BF 3/400; ST 1k; LT 1.5k onwards.
Most western tourists end up partying at beer bars to get gals. Beer bars are concentrated around Loy Kroh and Thapae area. The famous ones are:
- Loy Kroh Entertainment centre (Boxing ring complex) where at least 20 bars surround a boxing ring.
- Entrance of Loy Kroh Road and surrounding. Loy kroh is a one street. At the entrance of the road, you will find a string of bars along both sides of the road.
- Moon Meuang road (opposite Loy Kroh): Many restaurant cum bars, but these have far less gals here. Many tourists with young western SYTs though.

You will see several tall legged ladies standing along Moon Meuang, and along Loy Kroh after 1am. Some actually look quite good. Beware: These are katoeys (transvestite)!

GoGo bars: Drink 80-120; LD about 120; BF 400/500; ST 1k-1.5k; LT depends on your nego skill. Don’t expect quality to be like Bkk or Pattaya. They have far less gals working in gogo here.
- Foxy Lady (behind Meridien Hotel): Has the best gals out of the three.
- Spotlight (between Thapae and Loy Kroh)
- Star six (beside Loy Kroh Entertainment centre)

KTVs: Room Bt 200/hr (300 for room with pool table); Gal 200/hr. No corkage if you bring own bottle.
Not all gals go out. So make sure you confirm with mm beforehand. Good ones get taken fast so the right time to go to ktv is just after sundown.. Can’t remember how much is BF, but LT is prob 3k or 3.5k, if I remember correctly. Personally I never brought out any gal before. My tactic is cheong ktv, get phone number and offer to meet for party later or another day. Gals living in Chiang mai generally likes to drink and party. So offer to meet at Fabrique, Discovery or Scratching, etc.. after their work.

- Twenty (10mins ride from city, in the direction of mae rim). Used to be my favorite, is the biggest and has the most gals. But lately not doing as well.
- Gold… something (Along Mahidol): This ktv is known as Gold or Golden something… many gals from Twenty has relocated here. Has the best sound system and song collection.
They are many other ktvs scattered around Chiang Mai (Classic, ten, etc) but I can’t talk about them since I haven’t been there. The most visible ktvs are along Chang Klan road, Chiang mai Land (off Chang Klan road), and Charoen Meuang Road. The ones along Chang Klan generally overcharge esp if they know you’re not local.

MPs: Most of them come with fish-tank concept, wearing diff tags for diff categories. Good in terms of quantity and quality on certain MP, but definitely cannot compare to those you see along Ratchadapisek in Bkk.
- Sayuri. (near Charoen Meuang road). 10-30 gals at any one time. Normal gal 1k; Body massage gal 1150; new gal 1.3k
- Pandora (near Charoen Meuang road). 5-15 gals at any one time. ST 1k-1.7k
- Massage centre in an old hotel near Pandora: 10-20 gals at any one time. Here it's very much like our health centres in Sgp. There are two groups of masseuse here. One group is older and offer real massage while the other group is younger, prettier and focus on earning side income. Some real gems here if you’re lucky. Bt 300 for 2 hours massage; HJ 500; ST 1.5k-2k
- Pink payom (off suthep road). 5-20 gals at any one time. Three categories here. ST 1k/1.5k/2k. Gals here are prettiest out of all the MPs. I’ve been here several times. Selection good or not depends on your luck (timing). Mainly local customers.
- Phucome Chiang Mai (Huay kaew road): (0-10 gals at any one time). Not many gals here, but I’ve seen a real sweet SYT here once. So again… depends on luck!
- Chiang Mai Hill (Huay kaew road): haven’t been here…… will check it out soon.

WHs
Empress hotel (next to Santitham Plaza): This place has gals quantity and quality. Mainly serve local customers only. Asians are acceptable, but they don’t serve farangs (Caucasians). I brought a Sgp Eurasian friend who looks like farang, and he was rejected on the spot! Haha… Here you can sit with the gals a la ktv style in the big hall. A big bottle beer costs Bt 90. ST 1.1k; LT 1.8k onwards.

Santitham (near the split road): ST 400-500. High in quantity but quality not many.

Make-shift house: (Behind Ratchapat Univ) 10-20 gals of various quality, but no gem here. ST 200/300/400/500;
Make-shift house cum karaoke: (small joint road adjacent to Nimanhaemin soi 11) Never tried. Quality bad!

Note: When i say good quality gals for working gals in Chiang Mai, it means 8/10. They're not the so-called drop dead gorgeous 9 pointer you see once in a while in Bkk MP. If you're after the 9 or 10 pointer, there are quite several in Chiang mai. They hang out in clubs and they're not hookers!

Lastly, except for beer bars and Gogo bars which are not appropriate, for everywhere else you can bring own whisky bottle. Generally there is no corkage charge except for few clubs like Fabrique, Warm up sometimes, etc.. But even with corkage it's only Bt 200/300 (still cheap) .
Whisky price JW Red 1 Litre Bt830 / 70cl Bt750; 100 Pipers 70cl Bt 330.