Old 27-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Buchikong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: QingDao

I was there only once and kena scam in one of the Spa. I reproduce my posting as below. Always ask for what kind of service you will get for the price you pay. If you read mandarin that helps too. You will also see a lot of WLs' mobile phone numbers written on the floors, walls and staircases. Beware, for either they look like your MIL or it is a SYT to scam you??

**QUOTE**
I am a newbee who has benefited a lot after reading other FR for the past one month. I want to warn other Cheongsters on the spa scams in China. I visited Qingdao end of last year and below is my account.

I was staying alone in a five star hotel on West Hong Kong Road. On the second night, while on the way back to the hotel, struck up a conversation with the taxi driver about WL. He took me to the Spa just diagonally across the road where I stayed, saying it only cost about RMB200 for ST. I even verify this with the captain. The place look so grand as you enter, with pretty girls in cheongsams leading you and I thought KNN this must be a good deal and farking cheap for ST.

I was taken to a room with a double bed and in came a SYT. She kept pestering me to have a suanfei..tamar with her best friend and promise a good time. TG I resisted.
Anyway she proceed to undress and told me to lie naked on the bed while she work the CB on me. Then she picked some thing from the bedside table, put it in her mouth and start BBBJ. She started with ice cubes, hot water. cold jelly and pepermint syrups! KNN sipeh song. The rest is SOP.

Now come the catch when I asked for the bill at the counter. The bill came to RMB1000. I protested and said I was specially told by the Captain it cost only RMB200. The SYT said this is only for FJ and I have to pay for the 4 BBBJ and she has already given me a discount,KNN. I said this is part of a routine of the FJ and then she pointed out to a small sign behind the counter which label all the extras in mandarin.....I don't read mandarin! She kept saying in a loud voice that I have used the service and I must pay. She asked me to use my credit card if I don't have the cash. No way man, can't let my wife know I spent that kind of money in a Spa.

After much deliberation and self consolation that luckily I did'nt tamar, I paid up. Hope other Bros can share their experience of Chine Spa for the benefit of all Cheongsters.