Thread: L16h51
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Bro Raise the price also hard for consumers, then i do biz also cannot short change the customer. like say 1 hr for 150 then the girls do 40 mins come out liao just to get more customers. u know one if the girls come out early i always make noise one. Downgrade to smaller place less rooms then have to rush the customer to not make the next customer wait for rooms also buay gam. hard to up the game just pray China economy burst lor then they poor liao all will start coming back.
bro gordon, my honest feedback if you dont mind.. one of your girls keep asking me for tips 奖励 during my session. i wont name her here but you should know which one.. my supposed 1 hour session was rushed and completed in 30 minutes yah i know she has many customers but still cannot be like that one lah.
you can check your record book for the timing last night.