Thread: New L6H72 PRC
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: New L6H72 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedLantern View Post
no one mentioned g98?
got cfm look with long silky hair. soft big cup with tattoo removal mark on her breast. good and hardworking gal. no rush, she spent quite sometimes on catbath. friendly gal also.
When i stepped in near midnight, wow, almost full tank.

Spotted the recommended 10, 98 and 99.... In the end indecided to go for 98.

Inside the room she actually looks nicer, cos dim light lol.

Once in the room she small talk and stuff and didnt rush to take off her clothes. Given the short timing, she like a bit waste time. Once her clothes off, nice boobs but i suspect could be fake. So i squeeze a bit quite soft but still suspect they are fake. Her body is not the tightest, can see that they are overused (lower body)
Shower also quite long but quite pleasant. Got boob n body rub. Very gentle so dont really wash off all the soapy fell properly. She also didnt scrub my cock thoroughly like the thai girls do.

Cat bath was good. Take quite some time, quite skilled. Thought may need to extend if she dont fj soon. Throught out her servicing, i was feeling her boobs and i kind of felt something hard. They are soft but if you feel carefully at the base of her boobs , u can feel something. During fj with her on top, still really cant tell if the boobs are fake. But once she lie down, you can feel the hardness near the armpit .

Fj quite good, as in not really mechanical. And she is also quite tight..... Very fast game over . In he end took out condom she auto hj and cob. Very good.

Overall very good service from a prc. Her boobs although fake is done very well. Cant really feel the hardness if you dont examine it like a breast surgeon looking for breast tumor.
Recommended.