View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!
Re: I did not see that coming..

I guess one time curiosity got the better of me and I asked Yvonne about it. Initially she was reluctant to talk, but after much pestering on my part, she relented and dropped a bombshell.

Yvonne took a seat on the sofa and began telling me her story.

This happened about a year before Mark my husband died. Yvonne began to say that she thought that things were going well with her family, her life and her husband. The girls were doing well, they had us as really good friends. Then without warning, things just seemed to take a turn for the worse.

There would be times when Yvonne came home and she said she could smell a different perfume in the air. But she could not be sure, it was a very strong scent and when she confronted Mark about it, he was just say that it was a new air freshener. Mark would proceed to bring out an air freshener and it would smell very similar to the perfume. Yvonne then thought no more about it. Until Carol said that she found a strand of red hair on her pillow.