View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 19
Ha79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud of
Re: Spa Romantics Bukit Timah Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siaolang87 View Post
Went there a few weeks ago, lol stupid massage skills but when I flip over she touched my 2ic And became fully harden. Lol then she ask me why so big? I said how I know. I see her slutty face I asked her want other special? She say what? I say like bj or fj Lo she pretend shy and say no la cannot do here. F**k her. Suddenly bj for me and ask me $100 full service want anot. Since she Kay siao shy I also ask her what is full service she say that one la, I replied her no cd lei u all know what she say? She said every ladies go out play one sure have one for the night. Wahahahaa I laugh like hell and she ask me to wait and she go take the cd. Wear for me and bring my hand touch her wet wet pussy... Climb up me and put inside. Omg so fat zzz this is how I felt but at least skin is smooth. Shake and shake really Bo form and can't come out can see how her face so enjoy but me change doggy whoo at least now I feel something good. Bonk very hard but still can't release she cum and give me a shag face, the massage timing don't know over Til where Liao. Lol. I tell she if nv make me cum I will not pay money. She took out the cd and start blowing hard Til I shoot inside her mouth. Shoick! But after all I gave $100 I felt I tio rape really fat Lo. Sigh. I console myself experience la. I asked her is every customer u do this she say no I ask her why have cd? She told me only for night time use. Zzz gave me her number I don't even care to save. Share my story to bros here just want to check any other bros tio rape? Lol
bro, what's her name????